The Best Perfume Organizers flaunt a gorgeous display of sensory teasers. They also keep your perfumes safe, lasting longer, and smelling fresher. For someone like me, a perfume organizer is the only thing saving my home from looking like a scent factory. I have way too many perfumes! Well, according to friends anyway.
I crave gorgeous fragrances, and I won’t apologize for owning nearly every brand. Truthfully, we collect perfumes because they match our moods. Sometimes, we need that fragrance that encourages our flirtiness. Other times, we need one that makes us feel confident when life just does what it does.
My partner also has a vast collection, and we both have perfume organizers where we store our current rotations. My partner knows me so well, and he can tell my mood just by how I smell, which probably saves him a lot of trouble when I’m in that “fear me, for I’m grabbing the world by its balls today” kinda mood.
Owning a perfume organizer is a no-brainer when you’re in love with sensual teasers. It shouldn’t cost a fortune, and it should receive good customer feedback. Additionally, you want a quality organizer for your expensive collection. With that said, I’ve sought the best organizers for people with small and large collections.
Reasons to Purchase an Organizer
Other than the obvious reason of storing a 500-bottle collection to ensure no one thinks you’re obsessed with fragrances, an organizer has additional benefits. Many perfumers provide a double whammy of mind-bending scents in awe-inspiring bottles, so displaying them allows you to tease two senses.
Take Jimmy Choo as one example. The bottles look like something from a fairytale. Victoria’s Secret bottles look like something that belongs in Hugh Hefner’s home, where gorgeous women flaunt every bit of their femininity. Versace is another brand that puts every thought into its bottle designs.
Don’t get me wrong, being subtle about wealth and status denotes a humble person. However, perfume is the one thing you can be confident to display, and it’s not like you’re showcasing it on broadway. You’re showing the beauty of your sensual journey, and your environment has a lot to do with your happiness.
Besides, organizing your perfumes in quality trays can preserve them longer and prevent the degradation of your ingredients. Organizers are step one to the preservation, but they should also be stored correctly. I’ll share my tips on keeping your perfume as beautiful as the day you bought it soon enough.
First, let’s see which perfume organizer suits your collection.
Best Perfume Organizers: Top 12
Perfume organizers can also double as cosmetic displays if your collection isn’t as large as mine. These organizers meet the quality, value, and popularity standards I set before buying one. Some of them are pretty versatile, and the first one is my favorite! The rest are optional for different perfume collections.
1. AOOU Organizer Cabinet
I won’t even beat around the bush. I have enough cosmetics, jewelry, and perfume to never wear the same combo twice. The AOOU Organizer Cabinet is a rare gem that stores everything while keeping my cosmetics and perfumes safe from humidity and direct sunlight. It’s the only one that makes sense for me.
The full-length mirror armoire has storage for jewelry, perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. It mounts against the wall in your bedroom, but it should not be mounted in a bathroom if you want to avoid the temperature changes to your perfume. You should also not mount it adjacent to an open window.
It even locks to keep your prized perfumes snug in the dark, dry place. The LED light inside simplifies using it any time of the day or night. It’s portable, easy to assemble, waterproof, and magnetic to keep your gorgeous fragrances in the dark. It looks like a frameless dressing mirror armoire, fitting any bedroom.
- Great value at $116.99
- Dimensions: 14.6″ W x 47.3″ H
- Huge capacity with two drawers, five shelves, and 36 hooks
- It has six LED lights (uses AAA batteries)
- Wall mountable
- Waterproof, magnetic, lockable, and portable
- Material: Engineered wood and glass
- Space-saving (due to being mounted against the wall)
- Available in brown and white
- Customer feedback: 4.7 stars after 2,067 reviews
- The shelves aren’t adjustable
- It would look strange with a small to medium beauty collection
2. 360° Transparent Rotating Organizer
The 360° Transparent Rotating Organizer gives off that sense of crystals to match your gorgeous bottles for a feminine touch to your organizational skills. It’s even voted as one of Amazon’s prime choices. You can use it to organize makeup, lotions, and perfumes with adjustable shelves.
The rotation allows you to keep this gem next to your mirror in the dressing room. It has an opulent feel, and the design is sturdier than it looks. Obviously, you won’t be placing heavy bottles on one end and nothing on the other end. That’s the beauty of rotational organizers. You can use all the sides.
- Good value at $25.99
- Dimensions: 10″ W x 11.42″ H
- Unexpectedly good capacity with seven fully adjustable trays (up to 11″ each)
- Anti-slip base
- Smooth 360° rotation
- Material: Durable transparent acrylic
- Space-saving (multiple levels rotate to prevent the need to move it)
- Customer feedback: 4.6 stars after 2,467 reviews
- It’s perfect for female fragrances but won’t do well for men
- It requires a medium to large perfume collection (unless you have other cosmetics)
- It doesn’t offer protection against sunlight or humidity (place it in the right place)
3. Zosenly Two-Tier Tray
Some women have a smaller perfume rotation, and you don’t need to feel guilty about it. The Zosenly Two-Tier Tray is a pretty display if you have a few perfume bottles, and it has an elegant vibe with marble trays and gold-finished edges. The simple design is also very sturdy and looks lovely by the mirror.
The vanity looks luxurious and graceful, and it can be separated. The two tiers can either stand on top of each other or next to each other. It looks better stacked, but you might use it as separate trays if you have a high bottle of perfume you don’t want to store on the top tray.
- Good value at $19.99
- Dimensions: 10.2″ W x 12.2″ H
- Medium capacity for smaller collections
- Ball feet prevent slipping and tipping
- Easy to install with interlocking baskets
- Waterproof and stable
- Material: Tempered glass and metal
- Customer feedback: 4.8 stars after 21 reviews
- It’s not suited to extensive perfume collections
- The tempered glass trays feel fragile when you accidentally slam a bottle down
4. Hersoo Antique Rotating Vanity
I was in two minds about adding this one because the value doesn’t seem right. However, the Hersoo Antique Rotating Vanity is a sophisticated, contemporary design inspired by antique materials and styles. You could call it a juxtaposed perfume organizer because it means vintage but looks modern.
The sleek design of the glass trimmings intrigued me. I also learned what justifies the price. It’s handmade! Additionally, the lift-top design and versatile adjustments make the organizer a winner in my books. It’s a heavy and durable design with varying possibilities due to its multifunction abilities.
- Dimensions: 11.75″ W x 15″ H
- Surprisingly large capacity due to the design
- Rotates 360° effortlessly (no batteries required)
- Handmade with non-toxic, dust-free, and waterproof materials
- Thick glass to prevent accidents
- Multi-functional and adjustable for perfumes, lotions, and cosmetics
- Available in bronze, silver, and gold (trimmings around the glass)
- It has four layers and ten compartments with various sizes and shapes for easy storage
- Material: Metal and tempered glass
- Customer feedback: 4.6 stars after 265 reviews
- Questionable value at $99.99
- It seems bulkier than other rotation organizers
5. JM Perfume Holder
The JM Perfume Holder is remarkable for two reasons. Firstly, it can showcase men’s and women’s fragrances due to having a neutral design without too much glamor. Secondly, it’s an encased organizer that protects your perfumes from humidity and sudden temperature changes. It looks like a glass and wood display case.
The design is also highly durable and sturdy, and you can stack two of them if you want to save space in a shared dressing room or bedroom. It also looks incredible on a floating shelf against the wall, and it has one higher shelf for you to cascade your perfumes and ensure you don’t forget the beauties in the back.
- Good value at $34.99
- Dimensions: 9″ W x 12.5″ H
- Medium capacity to store about 10 to 12 bottles
- Thick glass to keep your perfumes safe
- Dust-proof, easy to clean, and easy to assemble
- Stackable with clear glass for easy viewing and organizing
- Material: Solid wood and glass
- It seems a little plain if you have gorgeously designed bottles
- You have to unstack them if you want a perfume from the bottom organizer
6. Hipiwe Crystal Tray
Going back to the basics of organizing perfume, the Hipiwe Crystal Tray is a posh-looking mirror display emphasizing your fragrances. You’ll even have a crystalized bouncing of light if you have a bottle that looks like a ruby or tanzanite. You could turn your perfume display into a disco ball if you’re into that.
Depending on how flashy you want to showcase your fragrances, it also comes in gold trimmings. Simplicity and elegance are sometimes the answers to storing your scents, and they’ll look fabulous on a dressing table if it’s not near an open window. The disco effect can make you feel like you’re in a palace filled with jewels.
- Good value at $21.99
- Dimensions: 9.84″ diameter
- Small to medium capacity
- Thick and durable glass base
- Easy to clean and no assembly required
- Multipurpose ambiance for any bedroom
- Looks decorative to match beautiful perfume bottles
- Material: Glass and metal
- Available in gold or silver/medium or large
- Customer feedback: 4.7 stars after 580 reviews
- It’s not multidimensional or adjustable
- It can limit your organizational range
7. Moosy Life Organizer
I believe this organizer was named after hair mousse or something along that line, and it would be hilarious if it were named after a moose as I can’t begin to understand the two concepts together. Anyway, the Moosy Life Organizer is another simple but effective perfume display for men and women.
It combines rose gold with transparent shelving to promote an elegant and moonlit element. Think of a woman wearing a gorgeous silk evening gown while being kissed by the full moon. The organizer also has this unique effect when you place it against a mirror, giving the impression you have many more perfumes.
- Acceptable value at $34.99
- Dimensions: 9.75″ W x 1.97″ H
- Small to medium capacity
- Permanently rust-free
- Easy to clean and dust-proof
- Super steady cascading style
- Handmade by Moosy Life designers
- Material: Acrylic
- Customer feedback: 4.5 stars after 379 reviews
- The tiers only have two inches of depth (it might not fit round perfume bottles)
- It only comes in one color
8. Chic Countertop Vanity
Old school never worked so wonderfully. Housing your perfumes in the Chic Countertop Vanity marries traditional storage to sophisticated modernity. It’s perfect for storing small cosmetics like eye shadow and lipstick in the drawers while the top shelves display your gorgeous fragrances.
It has a clean, chic design with easy-sliding drawers deep enough to store the bright colors you love wearing. The top shelves also have numerous compartments to separate the perfumes, limiting your rotational collection. However, this is a lightweight yet durable organizer you can move around.
- Good value at $26.89
- Dimensions: 13.19″ W x 5.9″ H
- Small perfume capacity (three of four)
- Waterproof with drainage abilities
- No assembly required
- It has three drawers and six compartments
- Anti-slip bottom and soft silicone handles
- Material: Painted acrylic
- Customer feedback: 4.2 stars after 39 reviews
- It can’t house many perfume bottles
- White can be challenging to keep clean
9. Hersoo Stackable Organizer
Hersoo loves combining antique flair with modern feels in their handmade organizers. The Hersoo Stackable Organizer is another attractive option I had to consider, even though it costs more than I’d like to pay. It’s quality on every level, and it has that same thick glass and metal trimmings as the rotational option.
You can’t easily move the countertop like the rotational one, but it’s easy to access through well-built lids over each compartment. It’s a posh organizer that could house about 16 perfume bottles of different shapes and sizes. The clear glass also allows it to fit right into your dressing room near the mirror.
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 22″ H
- Medium to large capacity
- Slots in the top compartment prevent the bottles from moving around
- Highly durable and sturdy
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Protects perfumes from extreme or sudden temperature changes
- It has five drawers and two slotted compartments
- Sleek and stylish design to fit any vanity, countertop, or dressing table
- Material: Glass and metal
- Available in bronze, gold, and silver trimmings
- Customer feedback: 4.3 after 33 reviews
- Questionable value at $139.99
- It’s heavy and robust
10. Simmer Stone Organizer
The Simmer Stone Organizer is perfect for anyone who zooms from room to room while getting ready for work or a night out with the girls. The wire basket design allows you to pick it up at the top easily. The baskets aren’t too deep, though, so you might not want to go swinging it around while carrying it.
The organizer is a practical display with an anti-slip base. It has a removable marble-styled glass tray in each basket, and the trimmings are gold-plated. It feels as girly as you want your perfumes to smell if you’re into the modern, feminine fragrances with vanilla and grapefruit notes.
- Great value at $12.99
- Dimensions: 10.47″ W x 15.91″ H
- Medium to large capacity
- Removable glass trays
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy design and durable wire basket
- The decorative style fits most bedrooms and dressing rooms
- Material: Tempered glass and plated metal
- Customer feedback: 4.6 stars after 200 reviews
- The glass trays feel a little flimsy (don’t bang your bottles down)
- The tiered baskets aren’t very deep
11. Awenia Rotating Organizer
The Awenia Rotating Organizer has the best customer feedback on Amazon, and it deserves each one. It’s a glamorous rotational organizer with loads of space, and it also has crystal trimmings around each tray to give it that pizazz every woman loves. A dressing room is your princess palace where the magic happens.
You want your decor to look the way you feel, and this organizer does just that. It also comes in eight different designs or colors because you don’t want the purple or pink one in a shared room. It has enough capacity to fit a collection like mine, so you may want to use it as a shared organizer if your collection is smaller.
- Great value at $33.99 to $37.99
- Dimensions: 11″ W x 15″ H
- Large capacity for more than 20 perfumes or colognes
- Each tray and shelf is adjustable
- Noise-free 360° rotation (smooth as a baby’s bottom)
- It can hold 63 pieces (cosmetics thrown in)
- It has 20 premium rubber rings for added durability and sturdiness
- Anti-slip base
- Easy to clean
- Simple assembly
- It has safety tabs to prevent the bottles from moving
- The diamond design is gorgeous in any setting
- Material: Acrylic
- Available in glitter, purple, clear, black, deep gray, gray, pink, and transparent
- Customer feedback: 4.7 stars after 8,092 reviews
- It won’t work for smaller collections
- It’s bulky (but not heavy)
12. T-Sign Perfume Organizer
The T-Sign Perfume Organizer moves away from the glamor and glitz of diamonds to return to the practical reasons we use these storage vanities. It’s an enclosed organizer that protects your perfumes from temperature changes and humidity. It’s also not hard on the eyes if you like modern designs.
The lid lifts easily, and the drawers glide like a dream. Even though you store your perfumes in a closed box, the transparent organizer still allows you to admire them. You can also choose the black acrylic organizer to block some light from changing your perfume components.
- Fair value at $30.99
- Dimensions: 9.5″ W x 12.4″ H
- Small capacity (it won’t house more than six perfume bottles)
- The one-piece design offers durability and sturdiness
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Easy to clean
- No assembly required
- The dome lid reduces what would seem like blandness
- Material: Clear acrylic
- Available in clear or black acrylic
- Customer feedback: 4.7 stars after 370 reviews
- It can feel boring (but that’s what your gorgeous bottles should enhance)
- It doesn’t have a large perfume or cologne capacity
Organizational and Storage Tips for Perfumes
Seeing your beautiful collection of perfume bottles on the counter or in the back of the closet isn’t what you imagined when you ordered them. You want to admire them and have easy access to choose the fragrance that matches your mood today. Whether you’re into rotational or countertop organizers, remember these tips.
Storing your perfume in the windowsill of a hot, humid bathroom is a mistake right from the start. It doesn’t take much for the chemical ingredients to change in your perfume. What happens if you pick a flower and leave it in the sun? It dries up, and worse, it won’t smell or feel the same.
Storing your perfume or cologne correctly is essential, whether you have them in an organizer or not.
- Never leave perfume or an organizer near an open window or in direct sunlight. You might as well throw it in the oven and hit 400° to toast it. Place your organizer away from windows and sharp light. Your perfume isn’t the only thing that will toast. Your organizer, especially acrylic ones, will degrade.
- Be careful of the temperatures and moisture levels in the room where you keep the organizer. Extreme temperature changes and humidity destroy perfume and cologne. Keep the organizer in a dressing room or on a bedroom counter. My wall-mounted organizer is outside the bathroom.
- Keep the bottle caps tight and never throw away the packaging. It might not look great if your perfume came in bland packaging, but the manufacturers often make the packaging to protect the fragrance inside. It blocks light and prevents the bottle from succumbing to excessive humidity.
- Dark and dry places are the best areas for an organizer. Keep your caps on the bottles inside their original packaging, and place the organizer in the darkest corner of a room. Sure, you want to see it, but it doesn’t have to stand directly under the lamps. That’s why some people keep them in their closets.
- Please don’t place your organizer in the fridge, even if you have a little one. It’s a myth to keep it refrigerated because you can’t keep the fridge temperature consistent. It will drop every time the door opens, and some fridges are self-defrosting, meaning they have a lot of moisture inside.
- Finally, you’ll notice I often mention my current perfume rotation. I store perfumes in the back of the closet without removing them from the boxes until they enter my cycle. Any scent can only last so long when exposed to the elements of our lifestyles. Only keep the ones you use in the organizer.
Forgive me if you’re a little OCD, but I’m the complete opposite. If you’re a perfectionist, arrange your perfumes in that symmetrical and cascading fashion, but I have two organizational techniques to make my perfume collections look fabulous on a tray.
Style 1: Forget Symmetry
Let’s say you have a square tray on which you want to arrange your perfumes. Most people would line them up neatly from left to right and continue to the next row. A square tray can be excited by putting a silk flower in a small vase in the middle before arranging the bottles in a circular pattern around it.
Style 2: Sideway Cascades
Take a three-tier organizer and be different. Don’t cascade the bottles from biggest to smallest from the back to the front. Use the first row to cascade the bottles from big to small from left to right before reflectively repeating the pattern on the next row.
Continue running your cascades from side to side reflectively to make it look like your perfumes are centering on the next tier. This gives the impression that each row is leading down another path to glorious scents and beautiful bottles.
Another way to preserve your perfumes and organize them into your closet or on your dressing table is to find alternative packaging. Louis Vuitton manufactures individual travel cases for their perfumes. These cases are resistant to extreme temperature changes, and they double as travel-convenient. They have:
The travel cases are best suited to Louis Vuitton bottles, but they come in various colors. Another option for better storage is to purchase a vintage perfume bottle. Their designs are gorgeous, and they’re specifically made to be reused.
Finally, you could keep your perfumes in a cosmetic travel case in the closet during hot months. They aren’t as pretty, but what matters more? Do you want to smell tremendous or display cute bottles? These vanity cases are perfect for temperature and humidity control:
Question: Which is the Best Perfume Organizer?
Answer: It depends on your needs. I use the wall-mounted organizer, but someone who owns four perfumes won’t benefit from it. Looking at the reviews on Amazon, rotating organizers are certainly the favorite. The Awenia Rotating Organizer is the leader with 4.7 stars after 8,092 reviews from verified users.
Question: Should I Keep Perfumes in the Dark?
Answer: Dark and dry is the perfect climate for perfumes, but you don’t have to hide your collection. Using a perfume organizer in the darkest corner of your room, away from open windows and bright lights, will still preserve the life and components of your perfumes. Bright light and humidity can make them smell bad.
Question: Should I Shake My Perfume Before Spraying It?
Answer: I beg you… NO! Shaking perfume creates kinetic motion and heat, which break down the components and changes the smell. A perfume organizer ensures that your fragrances are protected from too much movement and shaking in a dark, dingy closet. Leave the perfume for three days if you already shook it.
Best Perfume Organizers: Final Thoughts
My heart still pounds from the shaking question. Perfume is precious to me, and that’s why I value organizers more than the usual fanatic. I want to admire my collection of gorgeous fragrances that tease every sense and please every mood, but I also want them protected in a quality place.
Some perfume organizers keep them safe, while others enhance the aesthetics of your collection. The only undeniable truth is that you must own an organizer. I recommend the wall-mounted organizer for anyone with insane collections, but the Awenia Rotating Organizer is a must-have for avid collectors.
Both of my favorites meet the quality, price range, and customer feedback I want to see before buying an organizer. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, don’t be caught without one.