- Good Chemistry Perfumes Guide for Clean Living - December 2, 2023
- Burberry Her Perfume Guide: European Flair for Urbane Women - December 2, 2023
- Best Tommy Bahama Perfumes Guide - December 2, 2023
- My Personal Favorite Kohl's Cologne Upfront
- Buying Guide for the Best Kohl's Colognes
- Best Kohl's Cologne Guide: The Essentials
- 1. Burberry Hero EDP
- 2. Calvin Klein Eternity
- 3. Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum
- 4. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Love
- 5. Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau De Parfum
- 6. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Parfum
- 7. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir
- 8. Prada Luna Rossa
- 9. Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue
- 10. Tom Ford Noir Extreme Parfum
- 11. Versace Eros Parfum
- 12. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme
- 13. Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
- Best Kohl's Cologne Guide: Conclusion
Kohl’s is a favorite department store for many Americans, but did you know that they only stock top-quality cologne brands that compete with Sephora and Nordstrom? Welcome to my best Kohl’s cologne guide, where I’ll share the 13 brands under which you’ll find the top ten types of fragrances men love in 2022.
Indeed, I’m a woman, and you’re probably wondering why I’m recommending colognes from Kohl’s. I understand the confusion, but let me tell you a secret. I’ve been reviewing and sourcing the best colognes and perfumes for my husband and me for years. As a result, I connect with fragrances on a new level.
So, I’m here to dissect the top Kohl’s cologne recommendations to ensure you find the best one. Besides, wouldn’t you want a cologne to turn women’s heads?
My Personal Favorite Kohl’s Cologne Upfront
Kohl’s has a luxury range of colognes for men, only selling what Sephora would. So, there are 13 brands from which I’ll select the best cologne that suits various fragrance types and men. Each one will also have characteristics that better suit men of different ages. It’s a home run for guys shopping for signatures.
But first, my favorite is an unusual cologne because it suits my husband’s personality to the tee. In addition, the ingredients are unique, turning cannabis into a good-smelling aroma, which is challenging. Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum suits men of various ages and has a profoundly masculine feeling.
My ultimate Kohl’s cologne is a contemporary take on masculinity without losing the classic senses as it touches down with heavy leather notes. Also, it lasts forever on my husband’s skin. He doesn’t own it, but we recently tried it at the department store. It’s everything a woman dreams of smelling on her spouse.
However, I promised more versatility. So, let’s look at some of my other favorites before learning about Kohl’s excellent selections.
Five More of My Favorite Kohl’s Colognes by Type at a Glance
- Burberry Hero EDP is my top spicy, woody blend suitable for young, vibrant, street-style men.
- Calvin Klein Eternity is my favorite aromatic Fougere for young men with spirited, adventurous souls.
- Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau De Parfum is a favorite aquatic spicy blend for mature, ambitious men.
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Parfum is a top amber, woody cologne for mature, elegant, and successful men.
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir is a leading men’s fruity Gourmand with amber touches for young, modern masculinity.
Buying Guide for the Best Kohl’s Colognes
Kohl’s is nearly a century old, and the department store welcomes many of us frequently. So, let’s find out why buying cologne from Kohl’s makes sense and how you can decide which one suits you better. Finally, I’ll show you a quick system I used to choose the top Kohl’s colognes for your pleasure.
What Makes Kohl’s Colognes Worthwhile?
Kohl’s is a department store we all know well, and it began in 1927 when Polish founder Maxwell Kohl opened the first store in Wisconsin. The store officially became the largest chain in America in 2021. Now that’s impressive. However, a department store’s reputation plays a minor role in good quality colognes.
Indeed, it’s convenient to buy cologne from the nearest Kohl’s on your way home from work. In addition, their online stores are fantastic with good service and quick deliveries. Meanwhile, I’m here to talk about the type of colognes the famous department store loves keeping on the shelves. Kohl’s loves quality, and so do I.
Firstly, the store stocks well-known brands, meaning you won’t pick a new signature fragrance that sells out before your next purchase. Some popular brands at Kohl’s include:
- Calvin Klein
- Carolina Herrera
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Georgio Armani
- Paco Rabanne
- Ralph Lauren
- Tom Ford
- Viktor & Rolf
- Yves Saint Laurent
As you can see, Kohl’s only stocks quality brands that won’t disappear. Moreover, these brands offer long-lasting Eau De Parfum (EDP) and Eau De Toilette (EDT). In addition, these fancy, long-lasting colognes cost the same as Sephora and Nordstrom. So, Kohl’s doesn’t turn quality into a nightmare.
Some colognes will cost more than others, but these fragrances earned an excellent reputation. In addition, good men’s fragrances should last months, even though any cologne can expire. As a result, these brands stay longer on your shelf than cheap alternatives. However, the bottom line is that Kohl’s only stocks quality scents.
Knowing Which Type of Cologne You Want First
Every cologne has a different personality. I’ll share some guidelines in the details of each. But first, men’s fragrances come in various types, which is where you start when picking your new signature smell. One scent might smell more intense, warmer, and earthy, whereas another might smell contemporarily fruity.
Not every fancy cologne has olfactory accords anymore. So, it helps to know what types exist before picking one to suit your preferences. Here’s a peek at the different fragrance types and what’s in them:
- Amber colognes are warm, inviting, romantic, and sexy on men. Various ambers intensify the other ingredients, and fragrance types cross with them.
- Citrus colognes are refreshing, young, vibrant, adventurous, and sporty. They often contain citruses and other crisp notes like Mandarin.
- Earthy or Green cologne types focus on grounding your fragrance with nature’s elements. They’re incredible options for contemporary men who want a down-to-earth smell, pun intended.
- Floral colognes contain noticeable flowering accords, which don’t necessarily overpower the masculine notes. Instead, they’re modern versions of men and often mix with other fragrance types, like woody.
- Fruity colognes are more masculine than you think. The modern twist of adding fruity notes to men’s fragrances will make them bolder, and these scents typically blend with other types.
- For most men, gourmand colognes are a touchy subject, but they’re another modern-masculine adventure for the senses. They include candied, edible, and sweet notes like almonds, pralines, and vanilla.
- Leather, tobacco, or suede colognes are intensely masculine. They destroy any feminine qualities within a fragrance, ideal for profound manliness.
- Musky colognes are sketchy for some men, but the warm and white musky elements can enhance the masculinity of other ingredients throughout a fragrance.
- Oriental colognes are a favorite pick for many men with sass and confidence. Spicy touches feel masculine, and they can include herbs, spices, oriental notes, and some aromatic florals.
- Water, ocean, and salty notes are similar to citrus colognes. They refresh the vibrancy, youthfulness, and adventure of the scent. They also work for mature men who want to smell like handsome strangers on the beach.
- Woody colognes are most common in men’s choices. Intense woody foundations can make the entire cologne smell like a beast. In contrast, softer woody notes blend well with other fragrance types for modern men.
Remember that many colognes are two to three types. For example, you might fancy a woody, amber, floral cologne once you see what’s inside. Consider which cologne types appeal more to you, and you’ll know which branded beauty from Kohl’s will better suit your masculine vibes.
How I Selected the Best Kohl’s Colognes for Different Fragrance Types
I shared the 13 quality luxury brands you can find at Kohl’s for a reason. So, my first requirement is picking the best cologne from my favorite brands, excluding Valentino. I’m skipping them because I have another article for Valentino colognes.
Secondly, I’ll only pick the fragrances that stay hours on your skin, going over four hours for a long, busy day. Finally, I want an assortment of cologne types. Some colognes will suit multiple fragrance types, only making them more versatile.
Best Kohl’s Cologne Guide: The Essentials
Kohl’s keeps essential colognes luxurious enough to suit wealthy and successful men. However, they also have a few options for contemporary, vibrant, and adventurous men. Which man are you? Find out which cologne suits you the best by looking at the characteristics. In addition, I’ll share an alternative for each to recognize it.
Burberry is a classic smell for Londoners, and it’s an excellent way to wear modern street on your skin daily. Burberry Hero defines a man balanced between elegance and contemporary styles. Imagine a man with smooth hair blowing in the breeze as the wind gently drives his cologne through the air, capturing everyone’s senses.
Burberry Hero Facts
- Evolution: Woody, aromatic, fresh spicy, and citrus
- Type: Spicy and woody
- First Notes: Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Black pepper and juniper
- Final Notes: Virginia cedarwood, Himalayan cedarwood, and Atlas cedarwood
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Sophisticated, vibrant, and modern
- Alternative: Gentleman EDP Réserve Privé by Givenchy
Burberry Hero Pros
- Burberry Hero starts with beautiful woody notes that slowly welcome an aromatic twist before turning into a refreshing heart and ending with a citrus accord
- Burberry is a brand for street-style men with sophistication and a desire for adventure, and it’s an uncomplicated, long-lasting fragrance
Burberry Hero Cons
- Burberry Hero smells young and would suit men in their vibrant years
Calvin Klein’s Eternity cologne has an ironic name because it falls short of the expected eight hours I want to see from an Eau De Parfum. However, the smell is iconic, spirited, and wildly ambitious for younger men with a soul full of dreams. So, maybe the brand intended to say eternal dreamers rather than time.
Calvin Klein Eternity Facts
- Evolution: Aromatic, fresh spicy, citrus, woody, white floral, lavender, and herbal
- Type: Aromatic Fougere
- First Notes: Mandarin orange, lavender, bergamot, and lemon
- Middle Notes: Sage, basil, juniper berries, orange blossom, lily, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, geranium, and coriander
- Final Notes: Amber, Brazilian rosewood, sandalwood, musk, and vetiver
- Hours: +- 7 hours
- Characteristics: Young, spirited, and ambitious
- Alternative: Platinum Égoïste by Chanel
Calvin Klein Eternity Pros
- Calvin Klein Eternity starts with refreshing aromatics that slowly bring citrus and woody notes to life in the heart before ending with a gorgeously soulful tease of herbs and florals
- Calvin Klein makes good on its promises to appeal to younger men with modern spirits, and it lasts a full day for exciting adventures
Calvin Klein Eternity Cons
- Calvin Klein Eternity smells a little vibrant and youthful, unsuitable for mature men
Bad boys are still hot, and that’s coming from me. My husband is a biker and has a sinister boy edge I love. I’m not a lover of cannabis in colognes because it has a profoundly herbal quality, but this fragrance uses it nicely. It’s my ultimate Kohl’s cologne pick for men with spirited, wild, and contemporary masculine vibes.
Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Facts
- Evolution: Fresh spicy, aromatic, cannabis, leather, citrus, herbal, green, smoky, woody, and earthy
- Type: Leather and suede
- First Notes: Grapefruit and cannabis oil
- Middle Notes: Geranium and black pepper
- Final Notes: Vetiver and leather
- Hours: +- 10 hours
- Characteristics: Mischievous, adventurous, and wild
- Alternative: Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf
Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Pros
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy starts with spicy and aromatic notes toning the cannabis perfectly before welcoming the masculine leather accord with refreshing citruses and ending with a smoky, earthy effect
- This cologne is the ultimate choice for contemporary masculine fans who want a touch of olfactory elements, and it’s a long-lasting, wild adventure for the senses
Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Cons
- Classical men with olfactory preferences might not enjoy it
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Love strikes an ideal balance between refreshing modernism and classic aromatics. Not many colognes come as a green option, but this fragrance is a salute to everything clean and crisp about this world. It smells like an Italian man with a love for the Mediterranean sea.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Love Facts
- Evolution: Citrus, woody, ozonic, aromatic, fresh spicy, green, and musky
- Type: Green and aromatic
- First Notes: Sicilian bergamot and grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Ozonic notes, green notes, cashmeran, and violet leaf
- Final Notes: Musk, patchouli, vetiver, and Guaiac wood
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Exotic, sexy, and successful
- Alternative: Cool Water Wave by Davidoff
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Love Pros
- Light Blue Italian Love starts woody and citrusy before turning into a refreshing aromatic twist and ending with fresh, green, and musky elements
- The cologne smells like a man who earned his success with every ounce of determination, and it’s a long-lasting exotic aroma
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Italian Love Cons
- It’s another cologne that doesn’t suit men with traditional olfactory preferences
I love some mystery behind a man, and I’m sure many other women do. Georgio Armani’s best Kohl’s cologne has an element of mystery shrouded by maturity and ambition. However, the fragrance isn’t overwhelming and overly masculine. Instead, it’s a contemporary take on how successful, ambitious, and mature men smell.
Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Facts
- Evolution: Aromatic, mineral, marine, fresh spicy, citrus, lavender, woody, and salty
- Type: Aromatic and aquatic
- First Notes: Green mandarin and sea notes
- Middle Notes: Geranium, clary sage, and lavender
- Final Notes: Vetiver, patchouli, and mineral notes
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Mysterious, mature, and determined
- Alternative: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren
Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pros
- Acqua Di Gio starts with intense marine and aromatic notes before entering a fresh citrus heart with spicy touches and ending with a salty, woody finale
- This fragrance smells like a mysterious yet mature man with many stories to share, and it’s a long-lasting joy with modern qualities
Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Cons
- Some contemporary colognes don’t appeal to men with traditional preferences
Gucci has a reputation for being luxurious and expensive. However, the Parfum range is well worth every dollar. Ironically, you won’t feel guilty about buying this incredible cologne. The fragrance touches on olfactory notes while introducing clever twists with lavender and orange blossom, creating a slightly floral accord.
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Facts
- Evolution: Woody, aromatic, fresh spicy, white floral, citrus, lavender, musky, patchouli, balsamic, and fresh
- Type: Amber and woody
- First Notes: Lavender, juniper, and lemon
- Middle Notes: Spanish labdanum, nutmeg, and orange blossom
- Final Notes: Dry wood, patchouli, and musk
- Hours: +- 10 hours
- Characteristics: Sophisticated, mature, and successful
- Alternative: Only the Brave by Diesel
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Pros
- Gucci Guilty begins with intense woody and aromatic blends that welcome soft florals and spicy notes before turning fresh and balsamic toward the end
- This mature cologne is a salute to men who wear sophistication and success humbly, and it lasts forever, good enough for long days at the office
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cons
- Gucci Guilty is undoubtedly a mature cologne for elegant men and not young, contemporary guys
Paco Rabanne did something unexpected with this cologne by introducing a sweet, fruity blend that smells like you can taste the ingredients. The smell is typical of women’s perfumes. However, some contemporary men, especially younger guys, would love to wrap their senses in something edible and delicious.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Facts
- Evolution: Vanilla, rose, fruity, sweet, floral, green, aromatic, balsamic, fresh, and amber
- Type: Fruity Gourmand and amber
- First Notes: Davana and green apple
- Middle Notes: Damask rose, cedarwood, and sweet osmanthus
- Final Notes: Vanilla absolute, patchouli, and Tonka bean
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Contemporary-masculine, quirky, and unafraid
- Alternative: Club Black by Mercedes Benz
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Pros
- 1 Million Elixir starts with sweet rose and fruity notes before drying into a green, aromatic blend and ending with a balsamic touch blended with warm amber
- This cologne is ideal for quirky and modern young men who traverse societal fears, and it’s a long-lasting, exciting, sensual adventure
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Cons
- Olfactory and traditional smells go out of the window with this cologne
Prada makes gorgeous colognes for versatile men that love wearing success on their skin. The smells are intensely refreshing, making these fragrances beautifully modern. The cologne would adapt to various men, smelling more adventurous on young guys and more professional on mature men.
Prada Luna Rossa Facts
- Evolution: Aromatic, green, lavender, fresh spicy, musky, citrus, amber, and floral
- Type: Citrus and aromatic
- First Notes: Bitter orange and lavender
- Middle Notes: Clary sage and mint
- Final Notes: Ambroxan and musk mallow
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Successful, elegant, and forward-thinking
- Alternative: Voyage by Nautica
Prada Luna Rossa Pros
- Prada Luna Rossa starts intensely aromatic with green undertones before turning spicy, floral with a musky quality, and ending with a warm amber wrapped in florals
- It’s one of the most versatile colognes for men of various ages, smelling elegant and futuristic, and it has a good number of hours on your skin
Prada Luna Rossa Cons
- Some men prefer a non-versatile cologne they won’t share with their sons
Ralph Lauren is a perfume brand experimenting with unusual and contemporary tropical notes in men’s colognes. Meanwhile, the tropical and fruity notes can enhance aquatic undertones. So, you’ll think you’re on the beach while wearing a fragrance with mature and adventurous characteristics.
Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue Facts
- Evolution: Aromatic, fresh spicy, woody, marine, citrus, musky, amber, tropical, sweet, and fruity
- Type: Aromatic and aquatic
- First Notes: Bergamot, green mango, and grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Geranium, cypress, and clary sage
- Final Notes: Ambroxan, sea notes, fir resin, patchouli, and musk
- Hours: +- 8 hours
- Characteristics: Spirited, mature, and spontaneous
- Alternative: Acqua Di Gio Profondo by Georgio Armani
Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue Pros
- Polo Deep Blue begins with refreshing spices blended into aquatic and woody notes before the tropical accords burst into a modern scene and end with a sweet, fruity element
- Tropical notes are typically better for young guys, but this cologne is mature and spirited, and it’s a long-lasting surprise waiting to happen
Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue Cons
- Traditional olfactory fans won’t enjoy tropical notes
Tom Ford has an incredible selection of colognes, including their Parfum range that lasts around ten hours. Parfum has no water added like the popular Eau De Parfum and Toilette range. Nonetheless, these colognes are like secrets in a bottle. The masculinity is insane, yet it carries kindness and romance like an inner child.
Tom Ford Noir Extreme Facts
- Evolution: Warm spicy, leather, sweet, vanilla, citrus, woody, amber, powdery, white floral, and aromatic
- Type: Amber and vanilla
- First Notes: Cardamom, neroli, ginger, citruses, and Mandarin orange
- Middle Notes: Bulgarian rose, orange blossom, kulfi, and jasmine
- Final Notes: Suede, vanilla, amber, leather, Tonka bean, sandalwood, and Guaiac wood
- Hours: +- 10 hours
- Characteristics: Profoundly masculine yet kind, loving, and romantic
- Alternative: Black Orchid Parfum by Tom Ford
Tom Ford Noir Extreme Pros
- Noir Extreme starts with intensely spicy leather notes before drying into sweet vanilla and citrus blend and ending with a warm amber followed by spicy florals
- I imagine this cologne works well for modern men with protective natures, and the long-lasting scent goes hours on a romantic night
Tom Ford Noir Extreme Cons
- Traditional men might have an issue with the sweet factors
Versace brings the goddess of eroticism and passion to life with Eros cologne. Indeed, it has a goddess inside, which makes it insanely tempting for women around you. They believe you carry a knowledge other men don’t have when you wear this fragrance. You’ll tease a woman’s senses until her knees weaken.
Versace Eros Parfum Facts
- Evolution: Amber, green, aromatic, fresh spicy, fruity, vanilla, fresh, sweet, and citrus
- Type: Amber Fougere
- First Notes: Lemon and fresh mint
- Middle Notes: Geranium and Granny Smith apples
- Final Notes: Amber and Tonka bean
- Hours: +- 10 hours
- Characteristics: Seductive, understanding, and beast-like
- Alternative: Y EDP by Yves Saint Laurent
Versace Eros Parfum Pros
- Versace Eros starts warm with comforting accords before welcoming aromatics and fruity undertones and ending with a sweet, citrus blend the gods will enjoy
- This cologne is a layered rollercoaster of seduction, romance, sex appeal, and female invitation, and it lasts long enough to test your endurance
Versace Eros Parfum Cons
- Versace Eros is wild and unsuitable for professional men
Throw some spices in the mix with tobacco, and you have what an old bar smells like at midnight. However, this cologne is far more elegant than that idea. The fragrance is mature, with hints of modern elements to bring vibrancy to life for men. I also catch qualities of exotic natures within this fragrance, kind of oriental.
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Facts
- Evolution: Fresh spicy, tobacco, vanilla, aromatic, sweet, lavender, warm spicy, and powdery
- Type: Spicy and amber
- First Notes: Tobacco and vanilla
- Middle Notes: Black pepper and caraway seed oil
- Final Notes: Lavender
- Hours: +- 7 hours
- Characteristics: Spicy, mature, and sexy
- Alternative: Man in Black by Bvlgari
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Pros
- Spicebomb Extreme begins with wild tobacco and spicy accords that dry into a sweet, aromatic heart before ending with a powdery lavender twist
- This cologne smells sexy on mature men with olfactory teasers blended into modern elements, and it lasts long enough
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Cons
- Some guys aren’t mad about oriental smells, like my husband
Yves Saint Laurent focuses more on the youthful man than other brands. This cologne has modern twists blended into olfactory scents to appeal better to younger guys. In addition, it feels humble, successful, and elegant. Young men exude a different kind of sophistication than mature men.
Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Facts
- Evolution: Warm spicy, aromatic, citrus, fresh, white floral, fresh spicy, woody, green, vanilla, and lactonic
- Type: Aromatic and floral
- First Notes: Bergamot, ginger, and lemon
- Middle Notes: White pepper, aromatic spices, violet leaf, and basil
- Final Notes: Cedarwood, Tahitian vetiver, and Tonka bean
- Hours: +- 6 hours
- Characteristics: Humble, modern, and youthful
- Alternative: Pour Homme Ginger Lover by Azzaro
Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Pros
- L’Homme starts with spicy and citrus blends before drying into a soft floral element with woody tinctures and ending with a sweet, green finale
- The contemporary fragrance undoubtedly smells good on younger men, and it lasts long enough for a night on the town
Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Cons
- Unfortunately, it’s the shortest-living cologne from my picks
Question: Does Kohl’s Sell Good Colognes?
Answer: Yes, Kohl’s is one of the top department stores in America, with easy access in person and online. So, it excites me to say they sell luxury colognes, some brands including Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Paco Rabanne, and Georgio Armani. The store partners with Sephora, a company that only sells the best brands.
Question: Does Kohl’s Sell Best-Selling Colognes?
Answer: Yes, Kohl’s stocks and sells some of the world’s best-voted colognes in 2022, you find on CNN. Some favorites include Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani and the seductive Eros by Versace. In addition, you’ll discover Paco Rabbane’s 1 Million and the contemporary Yves Saint Laurent’s Le Nuit De L’Homme.
Question: Which Kohl’s Colognes Are Popular in 2022?
Answer: Fortunately, Kohl’s has a system that allows me to see which fragrances are trending at any time. The department store keeps close tabs on their favorites using algorithms, making it easy to see which colognes sell more than others for a month. They change monthly. The top three best-sellers for September 2022 are:
• Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio
• Yves Saint Laurent Y
• Georgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo
Best Kohl’s Cologne Guide: Conclusion
Kohl’s has one of the best selections of luxury men’s colognes you’ll find in department stores, and conveniently, you can buy them online. In addition, upmarket stores like Kohl’s will ensure that you get authentic and quality fragrances at the same price as other luxury suppliers.
So, use my system to determine which cologne suits you, whether you want matching characteristics or a specific type of signature scent. Meanwhile, I recommend Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum for men of all ages who feel their bad boys need to come to light. In addition, it’s modern and masculine.