- Best Abercrombie Perfumes Guide: All-Inclusive Scents - September 21, 2022
- Best Tea Rose Perfume Guide: Unique Scents - September 19, 2022
- Best Curve Perfume Guide: How Much Curve Do You Have? - September 19, 2022
Lalique perfumes offer the most sensually exquisite aromas, similar to how the name rolls over your tongue when you say it slowly. The best Lalique perfumes guide shows you how to distinguish between the innately opulent and the not-so-excellent choices. My perfume and cologne interests go back many years.
So, I’m here to share the top-ranking Lalique perfumes if you want something exquisite enough to transform your sensual experience into something unimaginably beautiful, inside and outside. But, don’t worry; you’ll know what that means soon enough. So, are you ready to learn about the abundant beauty of Lalique?
Revealing the Ultimate Lalique Perfume for Any Woman
Lalique is one of the gorgeous perfume brands I’ve encountered. The bottles look as beautiful as the fragrances smell, which counts plenty regarding luxury brands. I’ll share tips and secrets about matching the opulence within and on the outside of each bottle soon. But first, let’s see my favorite Lalique perfume.
Lalique Soleil for Women EDP is my top pick because it has one ingredient that screams abundant and wealthy. This perfume combines caramel and candied almonds with coffee, an element once reserved for rich women. The sweet and irresistible nature of the perfume tempts my luxuriously sensual heart.
It’s also a magnificent fragrance for my Millennial age and smells ideal for romantic excursions with my fiancé. I don’t own it yet, but I’ve already tested a sample and have one on order. I can’t wait until it arrives. Meanwhile, let’s see which other luxury Lalique perfumes stole my heart and ran it over with a train of elegance:
More of the Best Lalique Perfumes at a Glance
- Lalique Amethyst for Women EDP
- Lalique Amethyst Eclat for Women EDP
- Lalique Amethyst Exquise for Women EDP
- Lalique De Lalique for Women EDP
- Lalique L’Amour for Women EDP
- Lalique Le Parfum for Women EDP
- Lalique Mon Premiere Crystal Absolu Lumiere for Women EDP
- Lalique Mon Premiere Crystal Absolu Sensuel for Women EDP
- Lalique Mon Premiere Crystal Absolu Tendre for Women EDP
- Lalique Perles De Lalique for Women EDP
- Lalique Rêve D-Infini for Women EDP
- Lalique Satine for Women EDP
- Lalique Soleil for Women EDP
An Ultimate Guide to the Best Lalique Perfumes
Lalique is a brand name I can’t stop saying because it rolls smoothly off the tongue, as you’d expect a sensual experience to move your soul smoothly. So, let’s see what makes Lalique so luxurious and pricy (sadly). I’ll also share tips about the inner-outer collision and how to use that advantage.
How Lalique Stands Out as a Perfume Brand
A true artist doesn’t only make perfumes smell like heaven. Instead, he makes them look like a dream world in another realm. René Lalique did just that because he combined the artistry of designing the most beautiful bottles with filling them with incredible aromas. The Perfume Society even says Lalique is part of scent history.
René was one of the most luxurious flacon designers for the world’s most remarkable perfume brands until he created his range. He designed bottles that made people fear opening the gorgeous flacons. The French designer even worked for luxury brands like Cartier, helping him gather knowledge about exquisite scents.
René embraced the changes in our fashion world, taking on the form of Art Nouveau and Art Deco as the periods changed. He adapted and evolved, and his perfumes would do the same. As a result, René’s craftsmanship was highly desirable by the biggest brands in history, making his perfumes and bottles luxurious.
René’s sons launched his fragrances in the mid-1900s. By 1994, every bottle was an exquisite piece of art. Moreover, every bottle was limited, numbered, and signed. René’s sons continue his legacy, and the luxury brand has a vast range of gorgeous glass bottles wrapping rich scents.
The Various Personalities Inside Lalique Perfumes
Now you know what I mean by Lalique perfumes having beauty within and on the outside. The artistry of the bottles traps the gorgeous fragrances in luxury. Sadly, the aromas come at a price, but every sniff is well-worth. Many of Lalique’s luxury bottles represent a sensual story that matches the bottle inside.
As a result, you can try to pick a signature fragrance by looking at the bottle designs. However, the better choice is to know what’s inside. Learn about the notes, which tell the story of a character often represented in the bottle design. It’s far simpler to unravel nature through a sensual experience like smelling perfume.
In contrast, it can be challenging to identify a personality from a bottle, even if it’s gorgeous. So, I’ll share the characteristics of each gloriously opulent Lalique perfume under my recommendations. I advise that you pick one to suit your personality. Don’t pick a perky or cheeky scent if you’re overly sophisticated.
In addition, don’t pick an overwhelmingly romantic scent if you’re looking for a signature workplace perfume. Now comes the exciting part. I’ll share how I decided on the best Lalique perfumes to appeal to various women.
How I Selected the Best Lalique Perfumes
Lalique has one of the most extensive ranges of luxury perfumes for women. Still, I must remove the ones that don’t fit my opulent requirements. Therefore, I’ll first remove any unisex fragrances because beautiful women wouldn’t want to meet men who smell the same. I also only want Eau De Parfum (EDP) for lasting smells.
Finally, the beauty inside and outside the bottle must match. So, I should be able to see the same creative opulence in the bottle design as I find in the core ingredients. For example, suppose a perfume has a milky or powdery element. In that case, I want a beautifully milky design or a powder-room style bottle.
Meeting the Best Lalique Perfumes for Every Personality
Every Lalique perfume has a luxurious scent, but you must find one that matches your personality the closest, just like I did. Each fragrance has slight differences, while others are boldly opposite. However, each core remains opulent, so let’s help you find your signature Lalique perfume that matches the rest of your personality.
I’m in awe of the gorgeous design of the Amethyst Lalique perfume bottles that resemble unimaginably beautiful crystals. Even the boxes come with a crystal design. In addition, the bottle designer embossed images of berries all over it, perfectly matching the sensually-exquisite collection of berries inside the bottle.
Lalique Amethyst Facts
- Evolution: Fruity, floral, sweet, woody, and rose
- Key Notes: Blackcurrant, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, juicy strawberry, and African mulberry
- Heart Notes: Damask rose, peony, ylang-ylang, and pepper
- Core Notes: Bourbon vanilla, white musk, and cashmere wood
- Characteristics: Vibrant, ambitious, sophisticated, and contemporary
Lalique Amethyst Pros
- Lalique Amethyst starts with an excellent blend of berries and fruity notes that slowly become a floral dance in the heart before the finale comes with touches of wood and rose intertwined
- The luxury Lalique perfume engages all the right senses for younger women who want to exude their inner luxury, and it’s a modern smell
- The bottle and scent match perfectly in design, character, and aroma
Lalique Amethyst Cons
- The overwhelming berry ingredients can become too fruity for mature women
Eclat is the French word for glowing, and this scent will help you shine through your elegant truth. The bottle design is similar to the regular Amethyst version, but there’s a glow to the berry pictures. The fragrance also slows the extreme fruity evolution by replacing some berries with a refreshingly juicy pear note.
Lalique Amethyst Eclat Facts
- Evolution: Fruity, rose, floral, sweet, musky, and fresh
- Key Notes: Blackcurrant, juicy pear, and raspberry
- Heart Notes: Damask rose, peony, and magnolia
- Core Notes: Violet woodsorrel, white musk, and blackberry
- Characteristics: Elegant, alluring, romantic, and innocent
Lalique Amethyst Eclat Pros
- Lalique Amethyst Eclat begins in the fruity element that feels fresher before opening with a gorgeously floral heart that leads to a musky and refreshing finale
- This luxury Lalique scent appeals to younger and middle-aged women with cheeky elements underneath their opulent demeanors
- The bottle and perfume match beautifully, but I wish the design changed slightly from the last one
Lalique Amethyst Eclat Cons
- The juicy pear tones down the berries a lot, making the fragrance milder with an innocent feeling
Black amethyst inspired the bottle design for the Exquisite perfume from Lalique. It takes a darker form with the same berry design as the last two fragrances. However, it’s a layered scent with unusual and unexpected evolutions. The black amethyst is famously called depression stone. So, this perfume depresses expectations.
Lalique Amethyst Exquise Facts
- Evolution: Fruity, floral, sweet, woody, and powdery
- Key Notes: Raspberry, blackcurrant, blackberry, and heliotrope
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose and orchid
- Core Notes: Vanilla absolute, benzoin, gardenia, and sandalwood
- Characteristics: Deep, wealthy, sexy, and confident
Lalique Amethyst Exquise Pros
- Lalique Amethyst Exquise begins with a different fruity and floral dance before turning sweeter, and the finale takes a woody tone with a powdery element
- The perfume has a wildcard in the middle with Bulgarian rose and orchid that makes it a beautiful aroma for mature women with layered personalities
- The scent and bottle match because of symbolic connections between deep characters and depressed expectations (not meaning depression)
Lalique Amethyst Exquise Cons
- It doesn’t feel like the right smell for younger ladies or open books
Lalique De Lalique comes in a gorgeous bottle inspired by Art Nouveau, depicting floral patterns over a crystal flacon. The bottle is beautiful and makes me think of Egyptian goddesses. There’s nothing more opulent than being a goddess, so this match is another heavenly one. Awaken the goddess inside you with this scent.
Lalique De Lalique Facts
- Evolution: Fruity, white floral, powdery, woody, warm spicy, iris, sweet, rose, musky, and fresh
- Key Notes: Bulgarian rose, iris, cloves, and jasmine petals
- Heart Notes: Blackberry, cassis, and juicy pear
- Core Notes: White musk, vanilla absolute, and sandalwood
- Characteristics: Sophisticated, wealthy, powerful, and successful
Lalique De Lalique Pros
- Lalique De Lalique begins with an intense fruity element blended into a soft floral and powdery evolution before the heart turns woody and spicy and brings a sweet, floral finale
- Egyptian goddesses were of various ages, and this scent would smell heavenly on any woman with the right personality because you need to own it
- The bottle and fragrance match beautifully in symbolism
Lalique De Lalique Cons
- This perfume doesn’t suit ultra-modern or shy women
L’amour is how the French says, my love. I can see passion and love when looking at the bottle—the French wrap tussles around their much-loved designs at home. However, the love in this scent likely relates to how the evolution smells like a romantic night in Paris. In addition, it’s a soft, caring fragrance that invites you.
Lalique L’Amour Facts
- Evolution: White floral, tuberose, citrus, musky, woody, floral, and powdery
- Key Notes: Bergamot, neroli, and Bulgarian rose
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, gardenia, and jasmine petals
- Core Notes: Sandalwood, cedarwood, and white musk
- Characteristics: Passionate, sophisticated, romantic, and caring
Lalique L’Amour Pros
- Lalique L’Amour begins with soft, white floral notes that turn into a rosy affair before refreshing citrus and musk come through, and the end is a beautiful floral and woody finale
- Romance and passion are desires for women of all ages, but this fragrance smells profoundly mature with olfactory scents and various florals
- The bottle and perfume match gorgeously because they both represent love
Lalique L’Amour Cons
- Young women also enjoy romance and passionate encounters, making this a missed opportunity
Le Parfum is the ideal fragrance for opulent women with class, a hint of sass, and the world going for them. Unfortunately, the crystal bottle doesn’t have much detail other than the engraved cap with a rope around its neck. Genuinely opulent women only give people a hint of what’s inside them, being somewhat mysterious.
Lalique Le Parfum Facts
- Evolution: Aromatic, powdery, vanilla, sweet, almond, fresh spicy, woody, soft spicy, and balsamic
- Key Notes: West Indian bay leaves, bergamot, and pink pepper
- Heart Notes: Heliotrope, almond, and jasmine petals
- Core Notes: Patchouli, sandalwood, Tonka bean, and vanilla absolute
- Characteristics: Mysterious, secretive, abundant, and attractive
Lalique Le Parfum Pros
- Lalique Le Parfum begins with a highly unusual aromatic and powdery dance before turning sweet with nutty elements in the heart, and the ending has a woody and spicy touch
- This luxury Lalique perfume undoubtedly strikes me as a mysterious package waiting to open, and it would smell like an authentic touch of class on a mature woman
- The bottle matches the scent perfectly because they both contain a secret
Lalique Le Parfum Cons
- I don’t see this perfume smelling like a dream on younger women
The Mon Premiere Crystal Absolu perfume range from Lalique is genuinely unusual, and the scents represent a woman’s first touch with opulent crystals. Lumiere is the French word for light, meaning this will be your first sensual ownership of a light crystal. The bottle looks like a light crystal found in a dark cave.
Lalique Lumiere Facts
- Evolution: Almond, white floral, warm spicy, woody, patchouli, musky, tuberose, citrus, sweet, and fruity
- Key Notes: Mandarin orange, bitter almond, and saffron
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, jasmine sambac, and licorice
- Core Notes: Patchouli, white musk, and cashmere wood
- Characteristics: Sophisticated, successful, beautiful, and ambitious
Lalique Lumiere Pros
- Lalique Lumiere perfume begins with white floral and almond interchanges before turning spicier, warmer, and woody in the heart, and the final twist brings lighter tuberose with sweet citrus and fruity notes
- The Lumiere scent smells like a versatile touch of class and a show of success for women of all ages, and it wraps your mind in a light evolution that smells divine
- The bottle matches the fragrance beautifully because it shines through like a light crystal
Lalique Lumiere Cons
- It’s a harmonizing scent that might smell too weak for powerhouse women with opulent traits
Mon Premiere Crystal Absolu’s Sensuel perfume is a sensual dance with opulent crystals and wealthy elements. However, it’s also an uncomplicated fragrance with a gorgeously matching bottle. Sadly, the range uses a similar design for each crystal bottle, but the rope around the neck changes color.
Lalique Sensuel Facts
- Evolution: Vanilla, amber, powdery, sweet, warm spicy, patchouli, and almond
- Key Notes: Bergamot and bitter almond
- Heart Notes: Lily-of-the-valley and heliotrope
- Core Notes: Tonka bean, amber, white musk, patchouli, and vanilla absolute
- Characteristics: Lady-like, appealing, sophisticated, and layered
Lalique Sensuel Pros
- Lalique Sensuel perfume starts with warm vanilla and a powdery element before the heart turns sweet and spicy, and the finale brings a beautifully sensual dance between almond and patchouli notes
- It’s another luxury Lalique perfume that smells better on mature women, particularly if they have a classic touch of lady-like characteristics and a profoundly deep personality
- The bottle and scent match, even though there aren’t many changes from the last Crystal Absolu version
Lalique Sensuel Cons
- It’s another maturely opulent fragrance from Lalique that doesn’t sit well on young women
Tendre is the French word for tender. This perfume makes me think of a tender, sensual journey through a sophisticated fragrance evolution that will surprise you. The initial notes will make you think it’s a lady’s perfume. However, the development reaches an unexpected touch of ambition in the finale.
Lalique Tendre Facts
- Evolution: Rose, powdery, vanilla, musky, white floral, sweet, fresh, floral, and fruity
- Key Notes: Juicy pear and lily-of-the-valley
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose, Damask rose, and powdery notes
- Core Notes: White musk and vanilla absolute
- Characteristics: Gentle, kind, elegant, and ambitious
Lalique Tendre Pros
- Lalique Tendre perfume begins with ultra-feminine rose, vanilla, and powdery elements before turning to a musky and floral heart, and the finale comes with surprising sweet and fruity touches
- This luxury Lalique fragrance appeals better to a larger group of women who love showing their classic elegance with kindness without negotiating their ambitions
- The bottle and perfume match like the others in the range, just with a black neck tie
Lalique Tendre Cons
- Some women love a bolder fragrance to show their wealth, success, and influential positions
Lalique De Perles represents pearls, an old favorite jewel for wealthy and elegant women. Additionally, the bottle couldn’t look more like pearls because it’s pristinely white with studded edges for that popping sophistication. There isn’t a word to genuinely describe the white you see on pearls. I own a few.
Lalique Perles Facts
- Evolution: Earthy, patchouli, woody, powdery, fresh spicy, rose, iris, mossy, warm spicy, and aromatic
- Key Notes: Bulgarian rose petals
- Heart Notes: Iris, pepper, and powdery notes
- Core Notes: Orris root, cashmere wood, vetiver, patchouli, and oakmoss
- Characteristics: Wealthy, successful, sexy, and classically demanding
Lalique Perles Pros
- Lalique Perle perfume begins with an earthy element wrapped in woody notes to exude the grounded touch of pearls before turning powdery and spicy with a floral and aromatic finale
- This scent is likely the most abundant choice from Lalique because there’s nothing more luxurious than feeling grounded and in touch with the earth (or your roots)
- It’s the best match between a crystal bottle and fragrance on the market
Lalique Perles Cons
- You’ll have to love an earthy and mossy feeling to wear this perfume like a queen
This fragrance is Lalique’s dream of an infinitely abundant world, where women can be anything they wish. Admittedly, I love the packaging more than the bottle because it has the infinity sign on the front. However, the bottle is a gorgeous salute to the ingredients and feels more feminine than most of Lalique’s flacons.
Lalique Rêve D-Infini Facts
- Evolution: Floral, powdery, fruity, musky, rose, tropical, woody, sweet, fresh, and white floral
- Key Notes: Litchi, bergamot, and white rose petals
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose, freesia, peach blossom, jasmine sambac, and cedarwood
- Core Notes: Sandalwood, vanilla absolute, and white musk
- Characteristics: Modern, sophisticated, limitless, and ambitious
Lalique Rêve D-Infini Pros
- Lalique Rêve D’Infini perfume strikes you with a floral and powdery start before turning fruity and tropical in the heart, and the scent surprises you with a sweet, woody element before ending with floral notes
- The luxury Lalique fragrance is an endless wonder of infinite possibilities for various women, and it smells slightly ambitious and romantic with a contemporary twist of tropical notes
- The bottle, packaging, and scent are the ideal match for a sophisticated and pretty woman
Lalique Rêve D-Infini Cons
- Tropical notes are a modern ingredient in woman’s perfumes, and some ladies don’t love them
Soft luxury comes to mind when I think about satin. It’s a luxurious fabric women love wearing on a night out with friends or a romantic partner. The sleekness brings a sense of calm and confidence to any lady, and the bottle has a beautiful design to match the elegance within the ingredients.
Lalique Satine Facts
- Evolution: Powdery, vanilla, sweet, woody, aromatic, warm spicy, white floral, amber, and balsamic
- Key Notes: Jasmine sambac, gardenia, and heliotrope
- Heart Notes: Pink pepper, vanilla absolute, and Tonka bean
- Core Notes: Patchouli, sandalwood, and vetiver
- Characteristics: Classic-elegant, wealthy, successful, and feminine
Lalique Satine Pros
- Lalique Satine starts with a burst of sweet vanilla and powdery elements before turning to a woody, aromatic heart, and the finale has beautiful touches of warm amber and white florals
- The luxury fragrance is a gorgeous reminder of what feminine elegance looks like, and it would smell incredible on various ages to make you smell successful
- The bottle perfectly represents the soft, sleekness of satin and the notes inside the scent
Lalique Satine Cons
- It has a traditional touch of sensual experiences modern women might not love
Lalique Soleil is a beautiful salute to what the sun feels like against your skin, warm and tender. However, the gorgeous ingredients bring an optimistic skip in the scent’s step. The artistic crystal perfume flacon and packaging suit the perfume like a match made in heaven. You’ll need an elegant perfume tray to display it.
Lalique Soleil Facts
- Evolution: Fruity, sweet, lactonic, warm spicy, almond, citrus, nutty, coffee, and caramel
- Key Notes: Mandarin orange, bitter almond, and cardamom pods
- Heart Notes: Coffee, caramel, candied almond, jasmine petals, milk, and juicy pear
- Core Notes: Sandalwood, praline, and white musk
- Characteristics: Successful, ambitious, optimistic, and sophisticated
Lalique Soleil Pros
- Lalique Soleil perfume begins with intense fruity and sweet notes before turning slightly lactonic with an almond twist in the heart, and the finale brings to life nutty, coffee, and caramel elements
- This luxury fragrance feels untamable with the burst of sunshine and contemporary notes that work for most younger women, and it has a beast-like essence hidden in the elegance
- The bottle and packaging represent the concept and notes perfectly
Lalique Soleil Cons
- Unfortunately, it won’t smell like a dream on mature women (Gen X and older)
Question: Why Are Lalique Perfumes So Expensive?
Answer: Lalique perfumes are artistry beyond words. The bottle designs are sought-after because René Lalique spent years perfecting his art while working for the world’s most iconic luxury brands. As a result, Lalique perfumes are luxurious and come with unique ingredients and artistic bottle designs, justifying the prices.
Question: Where Can I Buy Authentic Lalique Perfumes?
Answer: Lalique perfumes offer a decadent luxury you can’t copy and paste. Therefore, I recommend you to be careful about buying them from the wrong places. The best source is Lalique’s official website. In addition, Macy’s is a trusted reseller in America to ensure you get original fragrances in crystal bottles.
Question: What’s the Most Luxurious Lalique Perfume in 2022?
Answer: Various factors define luxury and opulence. Firstly, the perfume bottle should look as luxurious as the contents smell. Secondly, the aroma and design concept should offer luxury and a feeling of wealth. That said, Lalique Perles De Lalique for Women EDP is ideally the most luxurious Lalique scent.