- Jessica McClintock Perfume Review - December 2, 2023
- Versace Perfume Guide: The Best Picks For Men And Women - November 30, 2023
- Prada Black Cologne Review: Is This Seductive Scent For You? - November 27, 2023
- A Brief History of Jimmy Choo Colognes
- Jimmy Choo Colognes Guide
- Best 10 Jimmy Choo Colognes for Both Men and Women
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette (EDT)
- Jimmy Choo Man Intense
- Jimmy Choo Illicit
- Jimmy Choo Man Blue
- Jimmy Choo Flash
- Jimmy Choo Man Ice
- Jimmy Choo Floral
- Jimmy Choo Blossom
- Jimmy Choo Fever
- Jimmy Choo L'Eau
- Tips on Finding the Best Jimmy Choo Cologne Guide for You
- Alternative Options that are Similar to Jimmy Choo Colognes
Is your unpleasant body odor driving you crazy and slowly robbing you of your confidence? Perhaps you have tried various “A-list glamor” scents, but either they do not last for long, or the undesired smell still lingers. In this article, we’ll offer you a Jimmy Choo cologne guide -An underrated “A-list glamor” cologne collection that lasts from 6 to 18 hours.
Since the launch of Jimmy Choo‘s first signature fragrance a decade ago, more than 34 fragrances have been designed to meet both genders’ needs and all preferences and personalities.
A Brief History of Jimmy Choo Colognes
The brand was founded in 1996 with British Vogue Accessories editor Tamara Mellon. Jimmy Choo, a new colognes brand, has 36 fragrances in the colognes base. The first cologne was designed in 2011, and the most recent one from 2021.
Jimmy Choo perfumes were created in paternership with some of the world’s most trusted perfumers , Nicolas Beaulieuu,Clément Marx, Veronique Nyberg,Aliénor Massenet, Olivier Polge, Honorine Blanc, Louise Turner, Juliette Karagueuzoglou, Domitille Michalon Bertier, Christophe Raynaud, Christine Nagel,Nathalie Lorson, Anne Flipo,Caroline Dumur , Michel Almairac, Amandine ClercMarie, and Jórdi Fernandez and Clément Marx
Collaboration with these renowned professionals clearly indicates that this leading perfume brand lives up to its goal of providing high-quality scents.
Jimmy Choo Colognes Guide
Jimmy Choo is more than a legendary shoe designer. Since this London-based fashion brand was born in 2001, we can douse ourselves with distinctive Jimmy Choo fragrances. In this cologne review guide, we have hand-picked the best ten fragrances designed by Jimmy Choo. Everyone is unique and different, so read on to discover which scent suits your preferences and personality.
Best 10 Jimmy Choo Colognes for Both Men and Women
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette (EDT)
Jimmy Choo’s EDT is the brand’s first fragrance. This sweet scent is potent and feminine, leaving you too distinct to get you compliments and too subtle to make you stand out. EDT, a fruity floral cologne created for women, was launched in 2012. Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette was designed by Véronique Nyberg and Olivier Polge.
It was created for a woman who wears Jimmy Choo shoes intending to walk down the red carpet. You recognize her the moment she walks into the room, and there is no need even to look.
- The top notes: Ginger, pear, and green notes.
- The middle notes: Orchid and Taif Rose.
- The base notes: Virginia Cedar and Woody Notes.
- The scent is pretty versatile.
- It lasts for 6 hours
- Fruity floral scent.
- Its scent is clean, luxurious, and smooth.
- It’s not too strong to cause migraines.
- The sillage is relatively low.
- Not recommended for people who prefer strong perfumes.
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Jimmy Choo Man Intense is a men’s fragrance launched in 2016. This perfume is well known among powerful and successful men. Man Intense was inspired by purpose-driven men who don’t allow anything to stand in their way. The scent is manly and aromatic, a bit spicy and refined.
- The Top notes: Lavender, Mandarin orange, and Melon.
- The Middle notes: Artemisia, black pepper, Geranium, and black pepper.
- The base notes: Labdanum, Patchouli, and Tonka Bean.
- It’s pocket-friendly.
- It lasts for 6 hours.
- Luckily, the scent is quite subtle, so even the most selective people won’t find it boring.
- Fragrances with a strong projection are primarily appreciated in autumn and spring.
- You can wear this masculine perfume everywhere; for work, on a date, or a dinner with family and friends.
- Not an excellent choice for people who prefer strong perfumes.
- The scent has a low projection.
Jimmy Choo Illicit
This fragrance is sweet and spicy, created for the bold, daring, and empowered woman who determines how her time is spent. She is a seductive goddess and a fearless risk-taker at the same time. This modern floral fragrance meant for women was designed in 2015 by Anne Flipo.
It is a beautiful cologne highly recommended for a woman who’s full of life. Attracting attention, it is a perfume that you can enjoy all year round. The scent doesn’t disappoint with modest longevity and silage, leaving its deliciously alluring scent on for hours.
- Top notes: Bitter Orange and Ginger
- Middle notes: Jasmine Sambac, Rose, and Orange Blossom.
- Base notes: Honey, Amber, Caramel, Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Cashmere Wood.
- It has a floral and musky fragrance
- The scent is not heavy
- Sophisticated scent
- Great for all occasions
- It may require a frequent boost to last all day.
Jimmy Choo Man Blue
Jimmy Choo’s Man Blue is meant to embody the perfect and sophisticated man, and it has been available since 2018. It is highly modern and masculine. Additionally, the scent is versatile with a touch of contemporary elegance, making it an ideal choice for any occasion, whether day or night.
Nathaniel Lorson designed this woody aromatic cologne to give its wearer a specific distinctive scent, which everyone notices when you walk into the room.
- Top notes: Lavender, Black pepper, Bergamot, and Clary Sage
- Middle notes: Pineapple, Ambergris, Apple, Leather, and Cypress.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, and Vetiver.
- Its fragrance is long-lasting.
- The scent isn’t strong enough to irritate people around you.
- The scent is woody, a bit spicy, and fresh.
- You can wear it to any occasion.
- Doesn’t have a strong sillage.
Jimmy Choo Flash
Flash by Jimmy Choo packaged in a sensational and eye-catching bottle. Christine Nagel designed this floral scent for women ideal for special occasions and parties, and it was first launched in 2013.
- Top notes: Big Strawberry Pink Pepper, and Tangerine
- Middle notes: White Lily Tuberose and Jasmine
- Base notes: White Wood and Heliotrope
- The scent is very refreshing and empowering.
- Jimmy Choo Flash can last for at least 8 hours.
- Its projection is moderate in a gentle way.
- The fruity and floral scent comes in a well-crafted bottle.
- Its sillage is not strong.
- Not recommended for people who prefer strong scents.
Jimmy Choo Man Ice
Michel Almairac worked on Man Ice with the brand, and it was eventually launched in 2017. It is an excellent perfume for sophisticated and confident men, and this dangerously seductive cologne screams power, independence, strength, and power.
This refined fragrance meant for the contemporary man has top notes of lime and a musky base underneath; the scent evokes seductive sweetness with rich, woody depth.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Citron, and Mandarin Orange
- Middle notes: Apple, Cedar Patchouli, and Vetiver
- Base notes: Moss, Musk, and Ambroxan
- The fresh, crispy top notes make it ideal for the warmer seasons.
- Ideal for any occasion, be it a friendly gathering or a formal dinner.
- The scent is moderate and not too intense.
- Jimmy Choo’s Man Ice scent is not long-lasting.
- The sillage is not strong.
Jimmy Choo Floral
Jimmy Choo doesn’t play games when it comes to designing bottles. Inspired by the beauty and everlasting glory of blossoming flowers, this is another scent that will grab your attention even before your nose falls head over heels in love with it.
This new Floral Fruity cologne designed by Louise Turner for women was launched in the year 2019.
- Top notes: Tangerine,Bergamot, and Nectarine
- Middle notes: Apricot Blossom, Magnolia, and Sweet Pea
- Base notes: Ambroxan, Musk and Woody Notes
- It has a floral and fresh fragrance.
- The sillage is relatively soft but long-lasting.
- Ideal for winter seasons.
- It needs to be reapplied many times.
Jimmy Choo Blossom
Are you tired of always looking into your purse to touch up your cologne? Well, say goodbye to this menace forever! Both fun and feminine, this floral scent will carry you through your early morning office meeting and into your long-awaited dinner. Blossom looks similar to Flash, but don’t confuse the two. Blossom boasts a distinctive mixture of ingredients.
This fruity-floral cologne made for women was launched in February 2015 by Louise Turner.
- Top notes: Red Berries, Raspberry, and Citruses
- Middle notes: Rose and Sweet Pea
- Base notes: Sandalwood and White Musk
- Suitable for day and night
- Long-lasting scent
- Playful and fruity scent
- Travel size
- Not a perfect choice for colder seasons
Jimmy Choo Fever
This amber vanilla cologne for modern women adds character and depth. This fragrance is the perfect companion for wild nights out. Nathalie Lorson and Honorine Blanc partnered and designed this powerful and rich perfume, then launched it in 2018. Jimmy Choo Fever By Jimmy Choo is sexy and seductive. Even the name “Fever” itself is so fascinating!
- Top notes: Litchi, Plum, and Grapefruit
- Middle notes: Vanilla orchid, Heliotrope, Orange Blossom, and Jasmine
- Base notes: Tonka Bean Benzoin, Coffee, Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Hazelnut
- Lasts for long
- Ideal for nighttime
- Vibrant, bold, and sweet
- Juicy scent
- The scent might be too sweet to some.
Jimmy Choo L’Eau
Renowned perfumers Juliette Karaguezoglou and Jimmy Choo created this floral fragrance and launched it in 2017. This delicate scent ensures unforgettable memories and turns out to be highly vibrant and feminine. L’Eau de Toilette by Jimmy Choo is an evocation of a soft and fresh touch on the skin for a poetic and free-spirited woman.
- Top notes: Bergamo and Hibiscus
- Middle notes: Nectarine and Peony
- Base notes: Cedar and Musk
- Not powdery
- The scent is soft and delicate
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Subtle but stimulating scent
- It might be a bit musty for your liking.
Tips on Finding the Best Jimmy Choo Cologne Guide for You
Analyze the Concentration
Perfumes have at least four distinctive degrees of density. In most cases, as the concentration increases, the price also increases. The more costly ones are long-lasting and can last as long as a whole day because their concentration is higher, while those with low concentration will last for at most two hours.
This knowledge will guide you to pick the best options for the length of time you want.
Pick a Fragrance
Since Jimmy Choo has designed 36 quality fragrances, you need to determine which scent suits your lifestyle best. The fragrances are classified into five major categories: woody, fruity, floral, oriental, and fresh; ensure you can differentiate the notes by reading them yourself.
Try the Scent
It’s advisable to try the scent of your choice for better results. Before you decide to buy one, try them on to ensure it’s really what you will enjoy wearing. For a great result, applying a small part of the perfume to the skin is necessary.
Luckily, most cosmetic stores offer their customers testers. Please do not ignore this since we all have unique hormonal codes, which can affect the smell of perfume. Sprinkle a small amount on the wrists, then allow it to sit for a few minutes. After that, see what it smells like.
Alternative Options that are Similar to Jimmy Choo Colognes
Coach Eau de Toilette Cologne
If you’re searching for an alternative to Man Intense by Jimmy Choo, which has an almost similar scent, Coach for Men is the scent.
Instead of pineapple notes, It uses pear, kumquat, and citrus. Amber surrounds the Coach fruit notes. The strongest of the lot is the pear, although the fragrance has a bright citrus scent in the background. The reasonably linear scent lasts about 5 hours on your skin.
Yvеs Sαınt Lαurent’s Black Opium
Fever and Black Opium share similarities, and the notes they share include Jasmine, Orange Blossom, coffee, and Vanilla. Instead of Hazelnut, Yves Laurent’s cologne has Almond.
Question: Are Jimmy Choo Colognes Good?
Answer: Jimmy Choo fragrances have an excellent sillage and are long-lasting. After application, the scent can linger for 6 to 18 hours. The scents are subtle but noticeable, and Jimmy Choo perfumes are a great choice in short.
Question: Which is the Latest Jimmy Choo Fragrance?
Answer: Jimmy Choo’s latest fragrance, I Want Choo is a floral scent designed by artistic director Sandra Choi. With its ultra-glamorous marketing campaign, the newly launched Top notes are Mandarin Orange and Peach; Middle notes are Red Lily and Jasmine; Base note is just Vanilla
Question: Who Designs Jimmy Choo Perfumes?
Answer: Jimmy Choo often partners with prominent professional perfumer including Nathalie Lorson Aliénor Massenet,Anne Flipo, Véronique Nyberg , Olivier Polge and Véronique Nyberg are only a few of the names that the brand can name.
Now that you’ve already gone through the Jimmy Choo cologne guide, you can now make an informed decision when shopping for perfume.
If you are searching for a brand with safe and versatile fragrances, look no further. Jimmy Choo has been in the market for ten years now, offering the best perfumes. Extensive experience in business and professional endorsements make it easy for most people to have confidence in the company’s ability to serve them professionally. Go get yourself your favorite Jimmy Choo perfume today!